Classroom News

Whalers Skate:

Jan. 9, 2012 

Drivers need to fill out a new ICHAT form.  They are located on the schools web page or ask your child to bring one  home. 

If you child lost their permission slip I am attaching a link to this page.  Print out the copy and return to school by Dec. 19, 2012.

Thank you!